This e-course is designed for e-commerce sellers who understand their businesses financials and are asking: Now what?
Now it's time to maximize profitability!
This course will empower you with the following tools from the CFO playbook:
- Understand the 5 E-commerce Business Models and How Profitable Each Model Should Be.
- Learn How To Read Financial Statements (Balance Sheet, Profit and Loss and Statement of Cashflows)
- Learn How to Drive Profitability
- Learn How to Value or Appraise an E-Commerce business
- How to Manage and Forecast Cash Flow
- Master Advanced Balance Sheet Management
- Learn How to Scale (What got you to $1m won’t get you to $10m)
- Answer this vital question: What is your Endgame? How do you really build your business around your life goals?
Bonus - You'll get access to our aggregate study of more than $100m in Amazon/E-commerce sales so that you can compare your company against a fairly large sample of the industry.
- Intro: Why Profit is the Price of Admission (1:49)
- Basic Profit Metrics (6:49)
- Product COGS + Ads: The Core that Drives PAG (9:20)
- What should my PAG be? (And how to fix a poor PAG) (8:28)
- Should I expand off Amazon? (10:09)
- Why You Must Grade SKUs (4:46)
- Grading SKUs Using the Fee Preview Report (9:31)
- Grading SKUs Using the Transaction Detail Report (7:07)
- Using Software to Grade SKUs (5:15)
- Making Investment Decisions Based on SKU Analysis (5:45)